Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Payback

It's been a while since we blogged, so I decided I would post something...

So there is this person that used to be my bff, but isn't anymore because well just for reasons that do not need to be visible to the whole world. I saw that person the other day and they looked happy, which made me happy and not happy at the same time. I decided that the best way to "get back" at them is to write about them. In the 90's Party Drama book, I added a character based off of them. They are only partially like in real life, but what i'm writing makes me feel better. I'm not sure why, but it does. Almost like if that could only happen(if i wasn't so nice it probably would and if that person wasn't so closed up it most deff would) I would feel satisfied. It's nothing bad...well sort of, depending on how you look at it, but it's just fictioin...right?

I wish I could tell you more, but unfortunately i can't, you'll just have to read it for yourself. If Madi would finish writing then you could. HURRY UP!!! i'm dying to add this in there!!!

Later
Erin

No comments: